Air and Eggs Event
A morning flight, breakfast, and a launching clinic with video analysis of the morning’s launches!
Scheduled: May 14, 2016, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Location: Ellenville Flight Park
– Suggested launch arrival time 8:00 am
– Glider set up on launch from 8:00 am – 8:45 am
– Pilots meeting on launch at 8:45 am SHARP
– Launch window opens at 9:00 am and remains open till all pilots have launched
– Campfire Breakfast in the LZ at 10:15 am
– Instruction, video analysis and discussion in the LZ begins at 10:30 am
– Instruction and clinic to wrap around 12:30 pm
$20 for SNYHGPA Club Members
$30 for non-SNYHGPA Club Members
A few things to note:
– All attendees need to be a member of USHPA and current with Ellenville
Flight Park (day, week, or yearly membership).
– There will be multiple instructors and observers present, so as long as
an H2/P2’s current instructor permits, they are also welcome and
even encouraged to attend!
– All attendees will need to make their own evaluation of the conditions
and if they are comfortable launching/flying on the day of the event. If a
pilot does not fly, they are encouraged to still attend the instruction,
just will not have video of their personal launch that day.
PLEASE, IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING, RSVP by Thursday, May 12th to Desiree Voight